Molasses contains essential minerals and trace elements including calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium.
- A source of essential minerals, and trace elements.
- Molasses is the natural raw product left after sugar cane crushing.
- 1 tablespoon of molasses (21g) provides approximately 168mg of calcium and 2.5mg of iron.
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Molasses can be substituted for honey or golden syrup in many recipes.
- It can be dissolved in hot water and stirred into drinks.
- No added preservatives.
- No sulphur added.