Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salt 1kg Dr Organic
Benefits of Bath Salts:
• Deep Cleansing
• Contains 20 Essential Minerals
• Cell Energising
• Help Skin Retain Moisture
• Therapeutic Effect on Psoriasis and Acne
• Slow Down Skin Aging Process
• Excellent for Detoxification
• Calm the Nervous System and Reduce Stress
• Increase Blood Circulation
• Reduce Joint Inflammation
• Repair Damaged Tissues
• Boosts energy
Dead Sea Minerals are successfully used in health and beauty products; they contribute important nutrients to create and promote healthy skin regeneration, as well as improve the elasticity and permeability of the skin. Therefore they can be very effective in treating skin wrinkles and other problems caused by the aging process. They are also helpful at protecting the skin from infections and allergies, as well as retaining moisture. Additionally, due to the high content of sulphur in Dead Sea Minerals they can be very useful in cleansing and detoxifying, removing impurities from the skin.
Various cultures and groups of people have visited the Dead Sea (located in Israel) for therapy, dating back to the time of the ancient Egyptians. Since that time the salt has been utilized for medicinal purposes in soaps, skin creams and bathing routines. Scientific research indicates that extra magnesium found in Dead Sea salt significantly improves skin hydration, skin texture and skin tone. Other studies suggest that Dead Sea salts have antimicrobial properties that can provide therapeutic Benefits to individuals as well. Lastly, a series of Dead Sea salt bathes can have significant therapeutic effect on a number of body functions. Try Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salts to promote relaxation, reduce stress, enhance circulation, increase detoxification, improve psoriasis, and decrease inflammation. With a decrease in inflammation can come pain relief and increase in mobility for tired muscles and sore joints.
Direction for Use:
Dissolve 1 to 2 cups of Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salt in warm bath. Soak from 10 to no more than 20 minutes. Time limit is necessary due to detoxification. Rinse and relax. Skin may redden briefly due to increased circulation. Also, try hand and foot soaks to alleviate pain and stiffness. For improved sleep take a Dead Sea Mineral bath shortly before bedtime. Optional: Add 15 drops of Dr. Organic Lavender Oil.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic Ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown Ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use Ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Maris sal (Dead Sea salt), Plankton extract, Arganine ferulate, Ascophyllum nodosum extract, Fucus vesiculosus extract, Laminaria digitata extract.