Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon Lime 330g
Replenishes electrolyte balance after exercise and aids the production of energy in the body, all while supporting normal muscle health.
Features and benefits
- Available in two delicious flavours - Lemon-Lime Zing and Watermelon - both with coconut water
- Contains magnesium glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of magnesium
- Includes B complex vitamins, amino acids and essential minerals
- Supports normal muscle function and relaxation
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating
- Contains magnesium and vitamin B1, which play an important role in supporting blood glucose metabolism in healthy people
- Plays an important role in supporting bone health
When the dietary intake of magnesium is insufficient, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing:
- Helps relieve mild muscle cramps and spasms
- Aids exercise performance
- Supports healthy sleeping patterns
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system
How it works
Magnesium is an important mineral in the human body. It’s involved in over 300 essential enzymatic reactions in the body and adequate levels are vital for normal functioning of many important biological functions, including nerve conduction, muscle activity, energy production and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
Magnesium and muscles
Magnesium influences muscle contraction and relaxation by balancing calcium levels in muscle cells. Inadequate dietary magnesium intake is associated with muscle twitches and cramps, muscle weakness, disrupted sleep and restlessness.
Magnesium and electrolyte balance
Being a water-soluble mineral, magnesium can be lost through sweat and urine, so increased dietary intake is required if you exercise frequently and/or sweat profusely. Magnesium also plays an important role in normal energy production and can help to support muscle performance and endurance if you aren’t getting enough magnesium from your diet.
Cardiovascular health, blood sugar and magnesium
Magnesium is an important mineral involved in the function of the cardiovascular system, when your magnesium intake from your diet is inadequate. Alongside vitamin B1, magnesium also helps the body to break down sugars and carbohydrates, playing an important role in normal blood sugar metabolism.
Magnesium for premenstrual syndrome
Serum levels of magnesium in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) have been found to be lower than those of women without PMS.1 Magnesium helps to relieve the symptoms of PMS including irritability, mood swings and breast tenderness.
Why magnesium glycinate?
Magnesium glycinate is an organic form of magnesium with high bioavailability (absorption and availability within the body). It’s delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption. Magnesium glycinate is also highly stable, which supports its absorption.
Did you know Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing is naturally sweetened with thaumatin? Thaumatin is derived from a West African fruit called katemfe. This delicious powder can be added into your water bottle or even stirred into juice, sport drinks or smoothies!
1. Moslehi M, et al. Biol Trace Elem Res 2019 doi: 10.1007/s12011-019-01672-z. [Epub ahead of print].
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.