Fusion Stress & Anxiety 120T
Fusion Stress & Anxiety features a highly concentrated extract of the herb ashwagandha called KSM-66®, which provides relief for symptoms of stress and mild anxiety and enhances the body’s ability to adapt to stress.
Features and benefits
- Fusion Stress & Anxiety contains KSM-66®, a specialised extract of ashwagandha (also known as withania) to:
- Improve the body’s ability to adapt to stress
- Reduce symptoms of stress
- Relieve mild anxiety symptoms
- Stress & Anxiety also contains:
- An extract of holy basil (tulsi) called OciBest®
- Polygala to calm the mind, soothe the spirit and reduce irritability and excess nervous energy, based on its traditional use in Chinese medicine
- The Chinese herbs citrus peel, magnolia bark and poria mushroom
How it works
Ashwagandha relieves symptoms of stress and mild anxiety
Fusion Stress & Anxiety contain KSM-66®, a highly concentrated1 and specialised extract of ashwagandha that:
- Promotes the body’s ability to cope with stress
- Decreases stress symptoms
- Relieves symptoms of mild anxiety
Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic (Indian) herb also known as withania. In addition to its use for relieving mild anxiety symptoms, ashwagandha is traditionally used as a rejuvenating tonic and to support nervous system health in Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine.
Polygala: traditionally used to reduce mild anxiety symptoms in Chinese medicine
In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the herb polygala is traditionally taken to decrease symptoms of mild anxiety as well as to calm both the mind and spirit (called Shen). It’s also traditionally used in TCM to promote a relaxed state of mind and relieve restlessness and irritability.
Fusion Stress & Anxiety also contains an extract of holy basil (tulsi) called OciBest® plus the Chinese herbs citrus peel, magnolia bark and poria mushroom.