Natural Henna Body Art Kit.
30g Sachet Finely Sifted Pure Henna
3ml Vial Cajeput Essential Oil
1 x Hand made applicator cone
1 x Original Henna Design Booklet
1 x Detailed Instruction and Information Pamphlet
More about henna
* Henna has been used for thousands of years and has many healing properties.
* Henna has been used as a medicinal treatment for a range of ailments.
* Henna is known to have a cooling attribute, for this reason it is great to be used in hot climates, and on sealed wounds or burns. So the best time to henna your hair is in the middle of the day.
* The women of the deserts would put henna on the palms of their hands and the soles of their feet for cooling. Traditionally, henna is used to adorn the hands and feet of women for celebrations such as weddings and pregnancy, it is used for this, because it is believed to clear away negative energy and bring harmony to the self.
* Henna is a natural product. It is very rare for henna to cause any skin irritation. But if you have sensitive skin or you are not sure, do a patch test on your skin first, just to make sure.
* If you are applying the henna tree herbal hair colours or cassia conditioning treatment for the first time, you should do a swatch test of your hair first. Especially if your hair is chemically dyed or peroxide bleached.